Aim to complete at least 5000 miles in 2011





Sunday 7 November 2010

Took my mate bike shopping yesterday, got a really nice bike for £1k on the cycle scheme. Kuota. Alu frame but looks bling! White. She can't wait for the guy to get it in for her now. She better not park it in the shed next to mine! a teensy weensy bit jealous.
And my own winter bike got a good wash down, clean up and new inners today (just in case the others inners had perished). It's the bike with all my good lights on so I might actually be able to see where I'm going now. Didn't realise how hard those tyres are to get off the rims . Got a bad tyre/rim combo me thinks. Was gonna clean up the carbon before I stored it but my hands were freezing so I decided to leave it til next weekend.

2 comments:

Red Bike said...

A 1k bike for commuting! Eeek, I hope your bike sheds are secure!

Antonia said...

LOL.. we only tell the tax man is for commuting!

We're doing JOGLE in 2012 mate. she needs a good bike.