Aim to complete at least 5000 miles in 2011





Sunday 27 February 2011

How many calories????

How many calories has a MacDonald's got in it??? ONE MacDonald's and I'm back up to 11 stone 2.5lb! Unbelievable! LOL So I had to go out for a ride to burn it off.
I've set up a group on Facebook called "All the gear... No idea!" to try and encourage some of my friends to get out on their bikes. It's surprising how many people get put off joining a club on the worry they won't keep up, and some of my mates have got a bike but never get out. So our first ride is 6th March, an 18 mile trek around Shirley/Earlswood area with a cafe stop at 13 miles. Slow pace so they don't get put off. I reccy'd the route yesterday, it's ok, but the roads in general are shocking. Quite glad now that I put the Schwalbe Marathon tyres on my bike. Gives a bit of cushioning at least.

No comments: