Aim to complete at least 5000 miles in 2011





Sunday 3 April 2011

Gimp mask anyone?

Went to the Triathlon shop yesterday to try on a wetsuit. The guy told me to expect to take up to 20 mins to get into it, as I'd never worn one before. To be honest, getting in wasn't a problem at all, it was getting out of it that took longer. Had visions of me falling through the door half undressed trapped in the lower half of the wetsuit, arms stuck in fast LOL. Anyway, I got it on ok but they don't leave much to the imagination .... I had my knickers on underneath which gave me the worse VPL ever. I may have to wear my "no VPL" knickers underneath on the day. I came out the changing room and asked the guy if he had a gimp mask to go with it. I had to get the guy to unzip it and I thought he was just going to unzip the neck bit but he unzipped it all the way down! I wasn't really expecting that but, on reflection, there is something quite erotic about being unzipped out of rubber by the fit guy in the shop! Anyway, cheapest wetsuit in the shop was £220 which is a bit steep for me, so I came back and ordered one off t'internet. Now I know how it's supposed to fit, I'll be able to tell when it comes if it fits ok. Anyway I've been a lazy ass lately. Haven't been out on the bike since the pub crawl and I haven't been swimming either, which is quite bad considering my Great Swims start in May.

No comments: