Aim to complete at least 5000 miles in 2011





Wednesday 13 April 2011

Who's counting.

Cycled in again today, and surprisingly didn't feel tired at my desk, although that could be coz my new job is a bit more interesting. I did eat a lot though. Mandarins and grapefruit for breakfast, which is quite healthy but I definitely had more than one portion. Banana. Orange Juice. Twix. Chicken/salad sandwich. Aero. Drench drink. Half a Twirl because Mo didn't want to eat one all to himself (well, it would be rude not to help out wouldn't it!?) and then a bag of chips when I got home (small bag tho!). I'm not sure how many calories are in that lot but who's counting anyway. Am now up to 500 miles, and all on the cross bike too. My search for a "gimp suit" for my open water swims is not going too well. So far have ordered 3 wetsuits and none of them fit. I'm too tall (".) At this rate I will have to buy the expensive one from the Tri shop :(

No comments: